An overdrive with active 3-band tone control for finely dosed blues and crunch sounds.
Unlike the Nobels ODR-1, the ODR-S has a 3-band tone control (Lo, Mid, Hi). The basic sound of the ODR-S is similar to that of the ODR-1, but with the effective sound control, more versatile, aggressive sounds with more gain reserves can also be achieved. From crunchy blues sounds to a metal, everything is possible with the ODR-S.
Other features, such as a remote jack for remote control and the practical, overhead battery compartment make the Overdrive Special a professional tool for all guitarists.
Ideal sound control also possible with the guitar volume control.
9V Battery or electr. stab. power supply 9V..12V DC, min. 100 mA, 2.1mm plug, center negative, (optional)
- Effect-Type: Overdrive
- Remote input jack
- Mono/Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Drive, Tone (Bass/Mid/High), Level
- Bypass Modus: Buffered Bypass
- 9 – 12 Volt, center negative
- 11 mA
- Battery operation possible
- Battery-Type: 9 V Block
- Dimensions (BxHxT / cm): 7,4 x 5,8 x 12,6
- Weight: 0,45 kg
- Country of origin: China
- Solid metal housing
- Low current consumption
- Quick battery change due to overhead battery compartment
- incl. 4x Mounty-P (Montage Plate)