An overdrive with 3 ACTIVE EQ controls for finely honing your blues and crunch sounds.
Unlike the Nobels ODR-1, the ODR-S has a 3-band EQ section (Lo, Mid, Hi). The basic sound of the ODR-S is similar to that of the ODR-1, but with the active EQ it’s more versatile, allowing more aggressive and varied tones. The ODR-S IMP also has more gain than the ODR-1 so can go from
blues, to rock, to metal and everything in-between.
Other features, such as a remote jack for remote control and the practical, overhead battery compartment make the Overdrive Special a professional tool for all guitarists. As with the ODR-1 the pedal is very responsive to the guitars volume control, and cleans up well.
9V Battery or electr. stab. power supply 9V..12V DC, min. 100 mA, 2.1mm plug, center negative, (optional)
- Effect-Type: Overdrive
- Remote input jack
- Mono/Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Drive, Tone (Bass/Mid/High), Level
- Bypass Modus: Buffered Bypass
- 9 – 12 Volt, center negative
- 11 mA
- Battery operation possible
- Battery-Type: 9 V Block
- Dimensions (BxHxT / cm): 7,4 x 5,8 x 12,6
- Weight: 0,45 kg
- Country of origin: China
- Solid metal housing
- Low current consumption
- Quick battery change due to overhead battery compartment
- incl. 4x Mounty-P (Montage Plate)